aFe MACHForce XP 3in SS Catback - 15+ Mustang (GT)
aFe is proud to introduce an all new Mach Force-Xp cat-back exhaust system for the 2015 Ford Mustang GT with the V8-5.0L engine. In testing, this system resulted in gains up to +11 horsepower and +14 lbs. x ft. of torque verified by our in house dyno. This cat-back exhaust system utilizes full 3" tubing with reduction tubes to fit the OE connections. Remove them and combine with the aFe power Twisted Steel Long tube headers and connection pipes (P/N: 48-33012-YC) for added flow and performance.This system incorporates dual, high-flow mufflers to improve performance across the power band while maintaining an aggressive sound. aFe also added an X-pipe to balance and evenly distribute exhaust pulses traveling through the exhaust system, creating more efficient flow and better performance while minimizing exhaust drone resulting in an awesome sound. To finish off the exhaust, dual 4" high-luster polished 304 stainless steel tips are included. This is a direct bolt-on system no modifications necessary and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation.
Dual free-flowing mufflers are used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
X-Pipe Balance Tube:
The equalizer balance tube evenly distributes exhaust pulses traveling through the exhaust system. This creates a more efficient flow for better performance while minimizing exhaust drone.
This is a direct bolt-on system which retains your factory exhaust tips and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation. No modifications necessary.
High quality band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
Dual 304 SS Tips:
Finishing off this unique exhaust system are dual, aFe laser etched, 4" polished 304 stainless steel tips for an aggressive style.
Removable Reduction Pipes:
Dual reduction pipes are included to fit the factory exhaust. They can be removed to combine with the aFe Twisted Steel long tube headers for increased flow and performance.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
- In recent testing this system resulted in a max gain of +11horsepower and +14lbs. x ft. of torque verified by our in-house dyno
- Constructed out of 3" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for unrestricted flow
- Includes dual, high-flow mufflers
- Incorporates an X-Pipe to balance and evenly distribute exhaust pulses traveling through the exhaust system, minimizing exhaust drone
- Includes 4" dual, double wall, polished, aFe power laser etched, 304 stainless steel tips
- 100% MIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
- Includes clamp-on reduction tubes to fit OE connections, when removed the full 3" system fits the aFe Power long tube headers and connection pipes